Kim Bui, social media editor and co-founder of the Twitter chat #wjchat, discusses what causes journalists the most anxiety about the future of journalism with Latoya Peterson.
I also love this answer on what Kim would do with a million dollars to improve media:
"Hire some ad/business folks from outside journalism to figure out the revenue situation. After spending time as a web editor for a commercial site, I realized journalism needs to get a MBA. We produce great content, and we could do more if so many newsrooms were not working under the threat of layoffs and buyouts."
Read the full interview here Featured Member: P. Kim Bui - Online News Association.
- writetobeyou reblogged this from onaissues
- hbshepherd reblogged this from sarahmvasquez
- sarahmvasquez reblogged this from onaissues
- laurajnelson likes this
- jocicausa likes this
- sincerelykimbui likes this
- curiousontheroad reblogged this from onaissues
- citoyenmag said: And convincing executive teams, especially in public media and non profit newsrooms, that you need to invest in quality. #mytwocents
- citoyenmag likes this
- greatnessliesinme likes this
- onaissues posted this